From PsychWiki - A Collaborative Psychology Wiki
This wiki (and the MediaWiki sofware) is designed to be easy to use and still have extensive functionality.
The following links provide a simple and concise overview of how to use this wiki.
- General information - Read this first for a general overview of how to use PsychWiki
- Buttons/Links - explanation of all buttons and links that run along the top and left-hand side of this site
- Functions - summary of all the functions of the site including how to customize the site, keep track of edits, and stay in communication with others
- Editing help - helpful summary and tips on how to edit pages
The following links provide more general information about the software (MediaWiki) used by PsychWiki:
- Documentation on customizing the webpage and the interface
- User's Guide for usage and configuration help