From PsychWiki - A Collaborative Psychology Wiki
This wiki (and the mediawiki sofware) is designed to be easy to use and still have extensive functionality.
Below is a concise overview of how to use this wiki and the links at end provide more detailed information.
If not logged in
- Anyone can view the Article page even if not logged in
- The Article page contains the content of the website and ...
- Anyone can view the Discussion page even if not logged in
- There a Discussion page for each Article which contains comments and questions about each Article. The Discussion page....
- Other functions...
- Many of other functions are of the site are still available even if you are not logged in -- see the section below "Tabs - explanation of each one"
If logged in
- You can edit the Article page
- Anyone can easily edit any article and have those changes posted immediately.
- You can edit the Discussion page
- Anyone can add comments or questions....
- Use the Edit tab to edit the Article and Discussion page
- Use the History tab...
- Use the Move tab...
- Use the Watch tab...
- The Watch tab allows you to track changes on the articles you declare an interest in. Watched articles are also bolded in the “Recent Changes” list.
Tabs - explanation of each one
►TABS ALONG THE TOP OF THE WEBPAGE
- IF NOT LOGGED IN
- talk for this ip -
- create an account or log in
- IF LOGGED IN
- Your login in - if logged in
- my talk - if logged in
- preferences - if logged in
- my watchlist - if logged in
- my contributions - if logged in
►TABS ALONG THE TOP OF THE PAGE (inside square boxes)
- Move - If logged in...
- Watch - If logged in...
►TABS ALONG THE LEFT SIDE
- NAVIGATION WINDOW
- Main page
- Recent changes
- CONTENT WINDOW
- The Business of Social Psychology
- Research Tools
- Social Psych Internet Research
- Psychology Researchers
- Social Psychology Topics
- Psychology Papers
- Add a Topic
- SEARCH WINDOW
- Search box
- TOOLBOX WINDOW
- What links here
- Related changes
- Upload file
- Special pages
- Printable version
- Highlight terms
- shortcut link
►TABS ALONG THE BOTTOM
- About PsychWiki
- Mediawiki logo
Links to more information
Links specifically about psychwiki:
Links about more detailed and general information:
- Documentation on customizing the webpage and the interface
- User's Guide for usage and configuration help