From PsychWiki - A Collaborative Psychology Wiki
This wiki (and the MediaWiki sofware) is designed to be easy to use and still have extensive functionality.
► The following links provide a simple and concise overview of how to use this wiki.
- General information - read this first for a general overview of how to use PsychWiki.
- Buttons/Links - explanation of all buttons and links that run along the top and left-hand side of this site.
- Functions - summary of available functions on the site including how to customize the site, keep track of edits, and stay in communication with others.
- Creating new pages - information on how to create new pages.
- Editing help - helpful summary and tips on how to edit pages.
► The following links provide more general information about the software (MediaWiki) used by PsychWiki:
- Documentation on customizing the webpage and the interface.
- User's Guide for usage and configuration help.
see here for a list of all help topics